Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 4 of Thesis Journal


Week No.: 4
            Date: February 25th- March 3rd
            Final Project Progress Analysis
1.    What was accomplished Since the last meeting:
More research for the thesis project and Some marketing background and links of company’s that would like this style of art work a long with example's of the company current works that they have on their display.

A. Research:
























These are examples of the market product that I'm aiming for in the design I be creating for my thesis


D. Supplies:
Making supplies list and inventory my current supplies, and checking in final design prints on T-Shirts So I can have from concept to product.
C. Project

2.    Advisors Written Comments: (All advisor’s comment dealt with class assignment not thesis project, there for not included in Journal.)
3.     Goal for next meeting:  
 Too  get my Rough drawing, color, black and white drawing all together and finished

No comments:

Post a Comment